Langham’s Cold Chain Services Mission Statement
Langham Logistics is a recognized leader in providing customized solutions to organizations with cold chain logistics challenges by focusing on innovative, effective, and efficient value-added services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
Qualified Service Offerings
- Validated conditioning of components including performance packaging, phase change materials (PCM’s) and refrigerants.
- Controlled-Temperature Shipping Solutions
- Controlled Room Temperature (+15ºC to +25ºC)
- Refrigerated (2ºC to 8ºC)
- Frozen (<-20ºC)
- Biologics and Controlled Substances
Langham Team Core Values
- Quality culture that promotes identifying adverse events, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions across the supply chain.
- cGMP, cGDP and industry compliant handling of regulated product storage, distribution and protection.
- Unrelenting commitment to uninterrupted supply through integrity, communication and teamwork across the entire organization.