From quality experts, to quality experts. A series for supply chain professionals to learn from one another and share strategy. In part two of this webinar series, our panelists weigh in on leveraging the effects of change to your operation’s advantage.
Logistics customers are looking for totally qualified end-to-end solutions, and they’re utilizing different agreements with high-quality providers to create them. It’s important to remain agile, while always maintaining quality standards. The COVID-19 pandemic flipped the industry on its head, but there’s a real opportunity to reframe this unexpected obstacle as an opportunity to improve operations. How do we begin to marry the old and the new?
Our panelists will look at decision-making in response to change, and how their roles in quality play into it. This 30-minute conversation dives into the following topics:
- Supply chain disruptions have prompted companies to improve their own operations – what does this mean from a quality perspective?
- Choosing what practices developed from COVID-19 to sustain – what could phase out, and what could make us stronger?
- What should someone do if they want to learn more about quality, and how to best communicate it?
- Sean Merrill, Head of Quality at Langham Logistics
- Mary Koenan, Vice President, Quality at Cold Chain Technologies
- Steve Feldman, Quality and Regulatory – Supplies Division at Zebra Technologies
Click HERE to watch part two, titled “Change Doesn’t Have to be Complicated – From Quality Experts, To Quality Experts”
Reworking your cold chain processes is no small task, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. If you would like to consult with one of these quality experts, contact us and we’ll be happy to make an introduction for you.
Our cold chain operations here at Langham are always adapting to the environment around us, and the needs of our customers. You can learn more about these capabilities here, including our newest life science facility in northern Indianapolis, or reach out to us directly with any questions.
About Langham Logistics
Langham Logistics is a woman-owned door-to-door 3PL and freight management company based in Indianapolis. The company offers supply chain management, domestic and international freight services, airport logistics services, and warehouse and fulfillment services in the Midwest and Southeastern United States. The reputation of being calm, cool, and delivered echoes throughout all of Langham’s services, giving their clients the freedom to stay focused while their goods arrive on time and in perfect condition. www.elangham.com
To learn more about Langham Logistics, contact our team.