Introducing the first of a series of joint webcasts between Langham Logistics, Zebra Technologies, and Cold Chain Technologies.
In this short webcast, our panel of Subject Matter Experts will hit on how sustainability is affecting the way our customers are approaching change to their packaging, monitoring and movement of temperature sensitive products. We’ll look at how to balance sustainability vs. economic goals, reducing landfill waste, and how to minimize the pain of change when it comes to evaluating sustainable solutions.
- Sean Merrill, Head of Quality at Langham Logistics
- Leah Harris, Director of Business Development, Life Sciences at Langham Logistics
- Amar Chahal, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Development at Cold Chain Technologies
- Kelly Breneisen, Regional Portfolio Manager, RFID and Expanding Technologies at Zebra Technologies
Click HERE to watch part one, titled “Change Doesn’t Have to be Complicated – Shift to Sustainable Thinking”
Watch additional episodes:
- Part Two: “From quality experts, to quality experts.“
- Part Three: (Executive Session) “Cold Chain Phase Change“
About Langham Logistics
Langham Logistics is a woman-owned door-to-door 3PL and freight management company based in Indianapolis. The company offers supply chain management, domestic and international freight services, airport logistics services, and warehouse and fulfillment services in the Midwest and Southeastern United States. The reputation of being calm, cool, and delivered echoes throughout all of Langham’s services, giving their clients the freedom to stay focused while their goods arrive on time and in perfect condition. www.elangham.com
To learn more about Langham Logistics, contact our team.