Indianapolis-based third-party logistics company, Langham Logistics, is not the small company it once was. In fact, it hasn’t been so for decades. Established in 1988, the company has lived through some economic turbulence and has invested in its financial stability in order to continue to support customers whose businesses have been impacted and need to ensure that their supply chains remain healthy in order to survive. In other words, for more than 30 years, Langham has been where the rubber meets the road.
Historical events and recessions which occurred since Langham Logistics’ founding in 1988.
The company’s founders—Cathy, John and Margaret Langham—have been diligent in taking measures to protect their business and its customers in times of challenge. These include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a high degree of conservatism as a management principle for the business
- Constantly reinvesting in the business and relationships that make us successful
- Maintaining a strong balance sheet
- Efficiency and automation as part of every years’ business strategy
- Growing business, the old-fashioned way – one happy long-term customer at a time
Over the last 30 years, our customers have had many challenges to overcome. Through it all, Langham Logistics has been there to deliver for them.
As a team of trusted, experienced logistics experts, we will continue to send updates and stay connected. However, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us for support.