John Langham: Vice President, Finance
Before joining Langham in 1990, John built 14 years of business leadership expertise through his work at Caterpillar and AT&T in Chicago. His credentials include a BS from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, MBA from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, as well as CPA and CMA Certifications.
John’s responsibilities include oversight and management of the following:
- Langham Supply Chain Services (West Coast Operation that supports Toyota)
- Langham Airport Logistics
- Langham Trucking (Langham’s dedicated fleet)
- Langham Logistics
- Domestic Transportation Operations
- New Customer Onboarding
- Quality / Continuous Improvement
- Information Technology
- Strategic Planning
- Two distribution centers in Indianapolis and Plainfield Indiana with a combined footprint of 550,000 square feet
John enjoys developing employees and future leaders while being a member of a high performance executive leadership team.
Outside of the organization, John continues his 18+ years of serving on the Board of Directors of the Cancer Support Community. The Cancer Support Community is a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that no one faces cancer alone. This is accomplished by providing free programs of support, education and hope to all people impacted by cancer.