Your business is cleared for takeoff.
Langham Airport Logistics, LLC (LAL), is a subsidiary of Langham Logistics, Inc., an ACDBE- and WBE-certified organization. LAL manages the receipt, storage (including temperature-controlled environments), and distribution of products and materials arriving at airport facilities to support concessionaires, airport authorities, TSA, airlines, and
other airport facility tenants.
LAL’s approach to the Airport Concessions Logistics Support industry is based on the premise that every airport (and every entity inside the airport) is different. LAL applies 3PL operating standards and procedures to design and implement a customized process that creates a smoother flow of goods, increased efficiencies, reduced expenses, and enhanced security.
Working closely with each concessionaires' vendors, LAL establishes dependable, yet flexible, “arrival” schedules. These help generate “delivery” schedules that concessionaires can use to plan their staffing requirements, without having to accommodate the potential wasting of their resources (e.g., sending people to the receiving dock, who then have to wait for vendors’ trucks to arrive). Expedited delivery of emergency receipts is, of course, always available, as is a ready response to unexpected special circumstances.
Our Airport Logistics Services include:
- Rapid 'turnaround' of vendors’ trucks
- Detailed, itemized receiving process
- Close inspection for damage, shortages and errors
- Storage of goods until scheduled delivery
- Picking of orders from managed inventories
- Transport of goods to consignee’s designated location
- Receipt and distribution of Parcel Delivery Services’ packages
- Collection, transport, and recycling of used cooking oil
- Collection, transport, and disposal of waste materials
LAL looks forward to meeting with airport authorities across the country and with concessionaires and concession management companies to help improve operational efficiencies for everyone involved.