Margaret Langham: Vice President, Operations
Margaret has been the driver behind Langham’s operational structure since the company’s genesis. Staying ahead of the industry, Margaret continues to retool the company’s processes in anticipation of what our clients need and the market demands. She has specialized expertise in both security and international logistics.
Possessing a gift for understanding international business, Margaret has forged hundreds of relationships with customers, agents and partners. She completed intensive international commerce studies abroad and stay focused on the economy’s shrinking borders and boundaries.
Margaret dedicates her time to four critical areas: Langham’s quality system, security compliance, carrier negotiations and international operations.
Her industry affiliations include the following:
- Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Indianapolis Economic Development Corporation
- Indianapolis Motor Transportation Club, Inc.
- Air Forwarders Association
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals