Cathy Langham: President & CEO
Cathy Langham co-founded Langham Logistics, Inc. in 1988 and functions as its President and Chief Executive Officer. Ms. Langham, a graduate of Indiana University, focuses on business strategy, development, leadership, and critical industry issues such as cargo security. She provides her 20+ years of logistics expertise to business leaders in a wide spectrum of industries including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, automotive, and other industries with complex supply chains. She splits her time among three key areas: company presidency, customer relations, and civic leadership. Langham’s visibility as CEO of a fast-growing business enterprise earned her firm a visit from President George W. Bush. In 2005, she accepted a role on the Indiana Economic Development Corporation Board at the invitation of Governor Mitch Daniels.
Her contributions include the following:
• HH Gregg—Board of Directors
• Indiana Economic Development Corporation
• Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce—Past Chairperson; Board of Directors
• National Association of Women Business Owners—Past President of Indiana Chapter
• Air Forwarders Association—Chairperson (2004 & 2006)
• Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
• Finish Line—Board of Directors
• Celadon Group Inc.—Board of Directors
• Superbowl 2012 Local Organizing Committee – Vice Chairperson
Cathy resides in Indianapolis with her husband Rick Kocerha and their 15 year old son, Stephen.